STUDIO LIGHTING VIDEOTURORIAL
TOP DIAGRAMS FOR NATURAL SOFT LIGHTING
WATCH THE TRAILER
What you will get from this tutorial?
✅ Understanding the light. Settings and how to manage it.
✅ TOP diagrams for really soft natural lighting
✅ Step-by-step video instruction. You will see every shot from whole shooting and my work with studio strobe light.
✅ 9 lighting diagrams of working with studio light which will help you to get the best shots for clients
✅ This is really simple and high effective diagrams. You will not need a lot of modifiers for your photoshoots. These techniques are used by most popular photographers.
Video tutorial programme
1. Setting up lighting equipment
2. Camera settings and features of work with studio lighting, synchronization settings, work with manual mode (M)
3. What are white flats and how to work with them
4. The theory of bounced light
5. How distances affect light
6. How to shoot in the afternoon with studio light and don't let natural light interfere
7. How to get hard or soft diffused light with the same light patterns
8. Theory of light diffusion
1. Imitation of natural window light
2. Shooting with bounced light from a wall with a single light source
3. How to diffuse the light that we have on the model and background.
4. Working with a model, posing "for the light"
5. Comparison of light schemes with bounced light from the wall. Analysis.
6. Background illumination adjustment
7. Shooting with bounced light from white flats (reflectors)
8. Shooting with 1 and 2 light sources
9. Comparison of light schemes
10. How to diffuse the light from 2 sources
11. Work with the background
12. Frontal and side lighting
Information about video tutorial:
Duration: 53 min
Lighting diagrams analysis: Included
Access to the tutorial: Unlimited